The Loop Ponytail, which is similar to an inside-out or inverse ponytail is an elegant, yet simple to create style for medium to long hair.
1. Start by gathering hair at the nape of the neck and secure with a clear hair elastic to create a low centered ponytail
2. Using your fingers, create a small hole at the base of the ponytail just above the elastic
3. Gather the ponytail and push it over the elastic and down through the hole, going from the outside in
4. Pull the end of the pony to the sides to tighten the loop
5. Take another elastic and secure it about 2-4 inches below the first elastic, depending on the length of hair
6. Repeat the previous step and create a hole with your fingers within the section
7. Take the long part of the ponytail and push it up over the elastic and down through the hole
8. For longer hair, add a third elastic about 2-4 inches below the second one
9. Finally, create a hole with your finger within the section and push the ponytail through the hole, making the last loop just below the second
Want to view the full video tutorial? Click here.