To spice up your ponytail try wrapping the base. It gives your ponytail a fancier look
1. Brush the hair to remove any tangles
2. Use Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment for a smoother effect
3. Create a section on the left side from the front to the ear and secure with a clip
4. Now create a section on the right side from the front to the ear and secure with a clip
5. Gather the hair in the back of the head into a low ponytail.
6. Secure with an elastic
7. Take the two side sections out of the clips and comb through with a brush
8. Take both sections and pull back towards the low ponytail
9. Cross both sections over each other and tie them together over the ponytail
10. Pull the ends tightly and wrap both ends underneath the ponytail
11. Secure the ends by tucking them under the pony with pins
View the full video tutorial here.