by HSI Professional | Mar 17 2016
Smooth & Sleek A sophisticated look that just won’t go out of style, today’s look is the Smooth & Sleek hairstyle.
- Start by making sure the hair is completely dry.
- Apply HSI Thermal Protectant to help protect the hair from damage during the heating process.
- Section the hair from the bottom and apply product through each section evenly with a comb.
- Section off the top part of the hair and bring hair down to begin ironing it with the HSI Glider. For best results, work in small 1 inch sections.
- Move the iron through the hair section slowly and steadily to reduce the need for more passes and for a longer lasting style.
- Run the iron through to the ends for a stick-straight look,
- Or, curve the iron to create a bend at the ends.
- One way to add a bit of volume with this sleek look is to start the iron close to the roots and bend at an angle away from the face.
- Once all hair sections are straightened, seal the style with some product. A light hairspray will work to reduce frizz, or depending on the hair texture, HSI Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment can work as well. Just be sure not to use too much, as it can weigh down this style.