It's that time of year again! Classes are coming up soon, if they haven't already started, and I spent way too much time at the beach for my hairs liking. Though I loved the beach for the sun kissed glow and clear complexion I now have, my hair didn't react well to all that sun and salt water. Plus, I neglected my poor strands throughout the summer; Rolling out of bed to throw it in a bun and then style with hot tools at night means my hair desires immediate attention! Not to fret! If your hair is dry, damaged, or you just want to make it extra nice, follow my simple guidelines below to see fantastic results.
- Comb my hair through so there are not knots or tangles. HSI Professional has a many brushes for you to choose from here.
- Spritz HSI Professional's Argan Oil infused Thermal Spray through my hair and let it air dry as I get on my first day clothes.
- Once my hair is dry, I straighten it with my favorite flat iron (Glider Elite) but there are plenty to choose from here.
- I then pull my hair into tight pigtails at the tops of my head, secure them with a ponytail holder, and braid the ends. I secure the ends with small elastics
- Once my hair is pulled tight I use the Argan Oil infused Thermal Spray to smooth away any fly aways or frizz.
- Lastly I twirl the braids around the ponytail holders into a bun like form and secure with a bobby pin or two.
I love this look because it is so easy, popular but with a twist, and I can take it out the next day for fun curls!
Here is another rendition of the look: Arianna Grande uses the braided method but keeps half her hair down, in the AG classic way. (:
Keep up with our latest blog posts at hsiprofessional.com/blogs/learn for posts like these, the events and shows we attend, trending styles, how to videos, and more!