- Braids are back. Braids and pigtails in all variants are back. Simple braids that run in a straight line down your back are classic as are pigtails that are simply popped on using two rubber bands. But braids can also be as complex as you want to make them, for example, twisting around your head or being done up in an exotic pattern.
- High top ponytails. To create a glamorous look for your long hair, create a high-on-the-head ponytail. Spray thickening moose to the roots of your hair and brush it up toward the top back of your crown. Tie the ponytail with two clear elastics, one on top of the other to add even more volume. Flat iron the ponytail and the cover the elastics with a ribbon that matches your hair color. Finish it all up with a light misting of hair spray.
- Side parts. Taking on a bit of British tradition, hairstyles with parts done on the side will be seen around town. Combine a side part with slightly curly bangs and you’ll have a “lived in” look. Or simply part your hair on the side, using a flat iron to straighten it and, if needed, an accessory such as a barrette to keep it in line.
- Big hair. For this look, part your hair in the middle and apply a volume-boosting spray to your roots. Use a small barrel curling iron to curl your hair from mid-shaft down. Brush your hair out with your fingers and set it with a light hair spray. Voila! Big, beautiful hair!
- The beach. This look recreates the moment you get out of the surf at the beach and push your hair back. To get this look, wet your hair with a spray bottle from roots to ends. Apply a conditioning cream to your hair and then brush it straight back. Use a diffuser tool to lightly dry your hair and add texture. As a finishing touch, spritz on some hair shine to give it the wet hair look.
Bringing You the Best
At HSI Professional, we pride ourselves on bringing you the best available products for your hair care. When it comes to keeping your hair healthy, our argan oil based shampoos, conditioners, leave-in treatments and heat protectants are the best products on the market. Argan oil is a plant-based oil that comes from the argan tree in Morocco. It is a light oil that can be used on your hair every day without weighing it down. Argan oil has been proven to be the most superior treatment for conditioning dry or damaged hair as well as for keeping your hair healthy on a daily basis.
HSI Professional is also pleased to bring salon quality tools such as flat irons, curling irons, blow dryers and even brushes directly to you. Creating professional looking hair requires that your hair not only be healthy but that you have the right tools to do the job. For example, when you flat iron your hair you need to make sure that you have a flat iron that is the right size and includes a ceramic or tourmaline covered wand. You’ll also want to make sure that it has a digital display so that you can accurately set it for the appropriate heat level for your hair.
We at HSI Professional also offer specially designed kits such as a traveling kit, a curling kit or combination kits of flat irons and brushes. We’ve designed these kits based on our most popular orders. And because we’ve created them as kits, you will save money on your purchase. For example, a Glider Elite Flat Iron and a Glider straightening brush kit costs only $169 as opposed to the $368 these two items would normally cost!
HSI Professional is always looking to bring you the best possible hair care products and hair care tools at the best possible price. Be sure to check our website regularly for our special deals. After all, if you look good, then so do we!