Which Celebrities Are Using Argan Oil For Hair?
Argan hair care has become the next big thing in hair care, and it's not hard to see why. It can be used to do almost anything with your hair, making it sleeker, shinier, and much more manageable. There's no surprise then that celebrities are turning to the miracle hair care treatment. They have to look good 24/7, so they'll use any product that can help them. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for you too! Here's the celebrities who are getting results with argan oil for hair, and how you can use it too.
Argan: The Best Kept Secret Of Hair Care
For years, the only people using argan oil were the Berber women of Morocco. Argan oil, or 'liquid gold' as it's come to be known in stylist circles, comes from the argan tree. The nut the tree produces is where the oil is extracted from, often still be traditional methods. Recently, the secret of argan oil for cosmetic purposes has been leaked to the rest of the world, and now we can all benefit from its properties.
The Many Benefits Of Argan Oil
The secret of why argan oil is so powerful is in the fatty acids it contains. As it's so rich in these acids, your hair can absorb these and use the properties to help heal and restore itself. The high levels of Vitamin E also help in helping hair recover from damage that everyday life throws at it. Because of this, argan oil has many uses. It's often used in cooking, as it's a healthier option that other cooking oils. It's also used on skin, as it helps restore skin and resolve any dry skin issues you may have. And, of course, it's a perfect treatment for hair.
Which Celebrities Are Using Argan For Hair?
- Taylor Swift: This famous songstress is a huge fan of argan oil as it's a great tool in the war against hair damage. As she's always on stage, she's frequently having her hair styled. That can lead to hair damage, especially from heated tools. Argain oil means her hair is still healthy no matter what her stylists do to it!
- Selena Gomez: The former Disney star is all grown up now, and she's more often found in fashion shoots or music videos than on the Disney channel. That means she needs to have flawless hair at all times. She uses argan oil to keep her locks smooth and shiny, and you can tell that the treatments are working.
- Charlize Theron: The Oscar winning Hollywood star is a big fan of argan oil for her hair. She uses it like a leave in conditioner, using a few drops and running it through her hair to protect it from the vagaries of everyday life. You can see it working as her hair is always perfect, in every photo she takes.
- Kim Kardashian: No one can deny that the Kardashians are the queens of excellent hair, and Kim's mane looks fantastic whenever she steps out of the door. Her secret is argan oil, which she uses on both her skin and her hair. No wonder she always looks amazing.
- Salma Hayek: This actress's secret to red carpet ready hair is argan oil. She uses it as a finishing product for her hair, giving it the shine it needs to stand up to the cameras.
How You Can Use Argan OilThere's lots of ways you can put argan oil to good use with your hair. First of all, you need to know that there's two ways of buying argon oil treatment for your hair:
- Pure argan oil: This is the purest form of argan oil you can buy. As it's not diluted with anything, you never need more than a few drops to get the full effect. When you buy pure argan oil, make sure you check the ingredients. Some may not be as pure as they claim they are.
- Argan oil infused products: These are products that are designed for a specific purpose, but are created using argan oil. This includes shampoos, conditioners and styling products. They're great if you want to use similar products, but still get the benefit of argan oil.
Now you know what to look out for, you can use argan oil in many ways. Try one of the following:
- As leave in conditioner: You can either buy leave in conditioners infused with argan oil, or use a few drops of argan oil for this. The oil will help repair any damage and leave hair smooth and shiny all day long.
- As a scalp treatment: If you suffer with dry scalp, you need to try argan oil. Rub it into your scalp, and you'll soon see results. It won't make your hair oily either, like other treatments could.
- As a heat protectant: Here at HSI we sell an excellent heat protectant spray that uses argan oil as it's active ingredient. The oil stops heat damage by creating a protective layer between your hair and the heated styling tool you're using. As it's a natural product, you're not even using anything harmful in your hair!
As you can see, there's lots of ways you can use argan oil. All the best celebrities are doing it, so why not try it for yourself?
Great support, Good night BELLA
Thanks for your kind support and good night BELLA
Support Lead Bella gave nice guidance, Thanks Bella.