by HSI Professional | Apr 27 2017
Heated styling tools are always evolving to suit our needs. As someone who cares about your style, of course, you're interested in what's available right now. The newest thing to hit the market is the straightening brush. It sounds perfect, right? It's a brush that acts just like a flat iron, giving you the super sleek look in just minutes. Want to know if the brush is for you? Then read on.
What Is A Heated Straightening Brush?
So first of all, what is a heated straightening brush? At first glance, it looks just like a regular paddle brush, but look closer. You'll see that the base of the brush is actually a heated ceramic plate, much like the ones you'd find on your flat irons. The idea of a brush is that you switch it on and let it heat up, much like you would with your flat irons. Then, you simply brush your hair to straighten it.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, a straightening brush really could work for you. It all depends on what you need.
How Does A Brush Compare To Flat Irons?
There's obviously a few differences between a brush and flat irons. Here are the main differences you'll need to consider if you're thinking about buying one.
- Straightening only: With a pair of good flat irons, you can create all kinds of styles just with the one tool. If you love creating curls or waves, then a brush won't be able to provide that for you.
- Only one plate: As a brush only has the one plate, the straightening process behaves a little differently. You won't be clamping your hair between to plates, so straightening your hair is a gentler experience than with your flat irons.
- A quick iron: Possibly the best thing about your straightening brush is that it reduces the amount of time it takes to style your hair in the morning. If you love straight hair but hate the amount of time it takes you every day, then this could be a huge selling point for you.
Who Should Use A Heated Straightening Brush?
Ok, now you know what the differences are between a brush and flat irons, you need to know whether the brush is really for you. Here are a few reasons why you may consider buying a brush:
- You want to reduce the damage done to your hair: Heated styling tool can be the worst culprits for damaging your hair. Prolonged use can cause burning and damage, that can't be reversed. A straightening brush will put much less pressure on your hair, reducing damage and keeping your locks healthy.
- You want to reduce how much time you spend on your hair: Everyone's busy, no matter what their daily plans are. You want to look good, but you haven't got the time to spend in front of the mirror. A brush can halve the time styling your hair, so you can look good and get things done!
- You only need a straightening tool: Flat irons are amazing, but if you only want to straighten your hair, do you really need them? After all, flat irons can do all kinds of things. A straightening brush can be cheaper to buy, and you'll get the same results. If you want to save some cash, a brush could be the right option for you.
Try The HSI Brush For Best Results, Every Time
If you've decided you want to try a heated straightening brush, then we have the perfect brush for you. We've taken all the innovative technology that makes our flat irons such excellent tools, and used them to create the best brush for you.It includes simple tech such as an auto shut off feature, so you never have to worry about safety when styling your hair again. It also has a rotating cord, so you can reach every part of your head with the brush with ease.We've made sure to include out innovative Heat Balance technology too. This technology eliminates 'hot spots' from your heated plate by constantly monitoring the temperature, and adjusting it when needed. No more worrying about hair damage!
Finally, our brush has a quick heat up feature, which is perfect if you're looking for a tool that can style your hair quickly. Style your hair and get out of the door in no time.
A straightening brush could well be for you if you want an easier styling experience. Give it a try!