HSI's LIFETIME WARRANTY
HSI Professional hairstyling tools are constructed with high quality materials and craftsmanship to provide long-lasting performance when used in accordance with instructions in the manual. As such, all our appliances are guaranteed against defects in either materials or workmanship for a lifetime.
Terms & Conditions
- To validate the warranty, register your products within 90 days at: https://www.hsiprofessional.com/pages/product_registration
- Please keep a dated receipt as proof-of-purchase. Date of sale and seller’s stamp are required for the validity of the warranty.
- HSI does not guarantee the quality of products sold by unauthorized dealers. Purchasing HSI products from Internet sites not legitimately representing HSI products forfeits this warranty. This includes non-authorized retailers.
- HSI is aware of non-authorized parties selling potentially counterfeit HSI products. This communication is to serve notice to our valued customers, retailers and distributors that HSI is aware of this issue and actively working to resolve it. Please note that HSI is unable to honor the warranty for any products sold by non-authorized retailers.
- This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident in shipment, unreasonable use, misuse, neglect, improper service, repairs by unauthorized personnel, normal wear and tear or maintenance abuse or other causes not arising out of defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the USA, CANADA, and anywhere HSI expressly ships to and does not extend to any units which have been used in violation of written instructions furnished with the product.
- If your HSI product should require replacement after the first year of purchase, this can be done by an authorized HSI Service Center by returning the product along with a money order or cashier’s check for the amount of $29.95 for shipping, handling and processing. If your product is found defective within the first year of purchase we will waive the shipping, handling and processing fee. You will receive your replacement product within 7-10 business days.
- A product with a defect will be either repaired or replaced with a reconditioned comparable model (at our option) when the product is returned to the Service Center. The repaired or replacement product will be in warranty for the balance of the warranty period.
- HSI cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage during incoming shipment. For your protection, carefully package the product for shipment and insure it with the carrier. Be sure to enclose the following items with your appliance: any accessories related to your problem, your full return address and daytime phone number, a note describing the problem you experienced and a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase to determine warranty status. C.O.D. shipments cannot be accepted.
- Nothing in this guarantee excludes, restricts or otherwise affects your statutory rights.
HSI Warranty Department
1040 SE 14 St.
Hialeah, FL 33010
Refunds & Credits
All returns must be approved by HSI Professional prior to sending any item back for a Refund. All Refunds must be received within 30 days of purchase and meet the conditions laid out below. Please Note: Due to FDA regulations, we are unable to except returns of any Liquid, or Argan Oil products.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account.
When returning an item for any reason, please note that you the customer are responsible for any shipping costs to return the item to HSI Professional. We do not provide labels or Call tags
All Refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- The 15% will be deducted from your refund total.
To initiate our 30 day money back Guarantee please Click Here
Terms & Conditions
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HSI Professional reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories unless otherwise agreed upon by HSI Professional before shipping item back.
- HSI Professional is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us.
- We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Due to Federal regulations. We are unable to except returns or exchanges on HSI Professional Argan Oil, Shampoo, Conditioner, Mask, and or Thermal spray.
The Distributor and Manufacturer disclaim any responsibilities for damage caused to property or persons by the application, use, maintenance or storage of the Iron. The Distributor and Manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product, or arising out of any breach of this warranty. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the applicable warranty period set forth above. Distributor neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for the company any other liability in connection with the sale or use of this product, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied, except as listed above.